Southwark for Jesus believe passionately in the power of prayer. This evening we are going to walk around some landmarks North of the borough to declare God’s rule and reign and claim His peace and protection in these days.
We will walk in small groups and pray out as we are prompted by the Holy Spirit. We will be noticing what we see through the lens of God’s Kingdom and picturing an outpouring of God’s love on these streets and the institutions around them.
- Meet at 160 Tooley Street – Southwark Council Offices
- Walk towards London Bridge
- Walk through London Bridge station
- Down the escalator by the Shard
- Turn left down St Thomas’ street
- Cross over and enter King’s college London Guy’s Campus – Great Maze Pond
- Walk through to the entrance area of Guy’s hospital
- Go back to St Thomas’ street and head over to Borough Market
- Pray through the market towards the Cathedral
- Pray around the outside of the Cathedral